Monday 2 June 2014

How do you Hoola?

Hey guys! Sorry I was MIA this past week but I haven't had access to a computer and I didn't realise I could use an iPad to write a blogpost! Who knew? 

AnywayBenefit Cosmetics has been running an Instagram contest called #HowDoYouHoola where you can take a selfie with your own Hoola Bronzer where you can win a personalised Bronzer! I have always loved Hoola Bronzer and I live to wear it with Rockature Blush. The warm matte Bronzer works so well with the was Rose Gold blush. To top off the whole bronzed look Hoola Lipgloss just adds that perfect bronze-y Finnish to the How Do You Hoola look.

They also have a second contest where you re-post a picture to win all 4 new Benefit lipbalms. LoliBalm, PosieBalm, BeneBalm and ChaChaBalm. These lipbalms are exactly like the cheek stains but are fully designed for your lips and have a glossy balm finish.

Before these contests are over I suggest you enter to win some amazing prizes and while you're there follow me @caitlinfreeland __ 

Love,

Caitlin x

No comments:

Post a Comment