Thursday 5 June 2014

Tanya Burr Cosmetics

I have read so many blogpost's about Tanya Burr's makeup line and I'm a little late on the craze. However, that's not stopping me on writing a little post on my thoughts about the line.

The colours are super pigmented and so glossy! They also smell like strawberry's and cream which is obviously a plus if you're a sucker for nice smelling makeup. The packaging is clear and rectangular with a black lid and sponge applicator. The glosses retail for £6.99 each.


I bought 6 out of the 12 lips glosses from superdrug in the 3 for 2 deal. I got a range of colours from pink-y nudes to a vampy red. The colours I bought are Champagne Toast, Afternoon Tea, Picnic in the Park, Aurora, Exotic Island and Vampire Kiss. 


I didn't buy any of the nailpolish's but I really want to get Little Duck, Midnight Sparkles and Peaches and Cream. They look like stunning colours and have a super sing finish.  The polishes retail for £5.99 each.

I can't wait to get more of the Tanya Burr collection and I highly recommend you to get some yourself!

Love, 
Caitlin x



No comments:

Post a Comment