Thursday 26 June 2014

Benefit Must Haves

Guys!! OMG!! I'm a benebabe!! I applied for a job at Benefit cosmetics and after a long, long, long interview process I am officially a BA for benefit cosmetics. I also think this is the perfect time to tell you about benefit must haves.

The POREfessional is not only one of benefits number one products but I use it everyday because it's AMAZING! The POREfessional minimises the look of pores, blurs your imperfections, keeps makeup lasting all day, plus it keeps you matte and shine free. 

Benefits bigger than BB is perfection in a tube. I was given some samples and fell in love. I'm not a huge fan of the oxygen wow foundation because there isn't a shade light enough for me. (I'm a ghost, not kidding) So when I tried the BB cream I was very sceptical because I didn't know if it would work for me, but it blends perfectly into my skin, has a liquid to powder finish and has SPF 35! 

Rockature box'd blush is definitely my favourite blush of them all. All of the box'd powders are great but I always reach for rockature for some reason. Idky? Rockature has the best packaging and is rose gold colour. You could apply it as a simmer-y highlight or use it as a rosy contour or use it as a blush. It's a completely multi-use product!

They're Real! Okay, number one selling mascara in not only the UK but the world!! Benefit sells this mascara at 1 every 10 seconds! It's crazy but I completely understand why. It lengthens, separates, volumises and does everything in-between. Its plastic double brush makes application simple and a few coats gives you false looking lashes in seconds.

Benefit launched new hydraiting tinted lip balms a few weeks ago and they are perfect. They give subtle colour and have a gorgeous shine to them. There are 4 balms and they correspond with the matching lip and cheek stain. Benetint = Benebalm, Lolitint = Lolibalm and it goes on. I find the best thing to do is to take the tint and apply it to my lips and then apply the matching balm. 

Here are some benefit must haves that I highly recommend to anyone wanting to expand their collection.

Love,
Caitlin x

No comments:

Post a Comment