Sunday 8 June 2014

Creating a Custom MAC pallet

So I went into town recently and popped to my local MAC store and to my surprise it was dead! Maybe it's because it was a Tuesday morning but I knew I didn't have to rush. 

I've been thinking about depotting my MAC single shadows for a long time to create my own pro pallet. I was going to buy the pre-made warm/cool toned pallets but then I relised what was the point in spending £120 on two NUTRAL pallets when I have loads of nutral singles at home and all 3 Naked Pallets. 

I decided I'm going to create pro pallets of my own! A natural everyday one, a smokey intense one and a crazy colourful one. I decided that because it's summer I'd make myself a fun colourful pallet. To do this I bought the pallet tray and insert and they came to about £20. Then I bought 10 crazy eyeshadow colours and depotted the 5 I had at home this came to £100 as an eyeshadow pan is £10 each. 

When wanting to create your own pallet I highly suggest not just picking up random shadows! Choose the colours you want and have tired out then line them up in order of how you want your pallet to look. I suggest doing this because you can clearly see where the shadows will belong in the final product.


I had so much fun creating my custom pallet and luckily since I knew what I wanted the final product to look like creating my pallet couldn't of been easier. When creating a pro pallet I highly suggest doing some reserch and knowing what colours you want inside your pallet. This makes the process quicker and easier for you and the MAC staff.

From Left to Right the colours are-
Chrome Yellow, Paradisco, Rule, Passionate, Fig 1, Vibrant Grape, Stars'n'Rockets, Parfait Amour, Electric Eel, Moon's Refection, Aquadisiac, Swimming, Sumptuous Olive, Idol Eyes, Electra

Love,
Caitlin x






No comments:

Post a Comment