Saturday 21 June 2014

My Netflix Addiction

Okay guys. I have to admit something. There is no need to hide it anymore. My name is Caitlin, and im addicted to Netflix. 

Haha! Only joking, but in all seriousness I do have a tiny problem. Everyday when I get ready for school, going out, at the weekend, I bundle myself up and sit for hours and hours on end. My friend calls it the black hole because its almost impossible to stop watching a show because the next episode is right there waiting for you! 

I have had a Netflix subscription for 6 months and have completed 4 seasons of the Vampire Diaries (anxiously waiting for season 5!) 2 seasons of Scrubs, Grimm and Orange is the new black plus dozens and dozens of movies because there are literally hundreds to watch and choose from!

I have become emotionally attached to some of these shows and it's so bad! I have no social life anyway but this has made it 10x worse because i'd rather sit in my room with food and Netflix than do anything else. 

Out of all the TV subscriptions that are out there I think Netflix gives you the best for your money. Not even kidding. It's great. Trust me. 


Love
Caitlin x

Message to Netflix - Please listen to me and release the 5th season of the Vampire Diaries!!! And release Dance Moms!! I hate having to wait every week for the next episode... too many feels 

No comments:

Post a Comment