Thursday 12 June 2014

10 Summer Must Haves - Part Two

6. Having too much powder on your face isn't the smartest idea during the hot summer weather. Cream blush or cheek tints is the best way to go! NYX rouge cream blush is the ideal solution to stop your makeup looking all cakey and gross. These blushes come in so many different colours, they are 100% waterproof and sweat proof plus they are only £5.50 on the NYX website. BARGIN!



7. Nobody wants to wear heavy lipsticks or sticky lip glosses during the summertime. That's why lip stains are the way to go. I am a huge lipstick fan but I have a soft spot for Rimmel 100 Kisses lip stains in my collection. They come in so many different colours and last hours and hours! With a clear balm on the end of the stain a little shine is perfectly fine. (like my rhyme guys?) These stains retail for £5.99 from your local boots and superdrug. My favourite colour is 'Carry On Cherry' its a perfect cherry red that looks like you've been eating a cherry ice lolly! 



8. Fragrance and perfume are different for everyone. They are all personal preference and just like makeup products different brands come out with seasonal fragerances every few months. One that will never go out of style will be Marc Jacobs Daisy Eu So Fresh retailing for  £51.50 for 75ml. It's light and fresh scent suits so many people and is easy to wear throughout summer. 




9. SUGAR CRUSH! omg can we just take a minute to drool over this amazing duo! Sugar Crush is my favourite scent from soap and glory. It smells like a mix of cream soda and lime! Super fresh but also really sweet! I have had two of the body washes and always repurchase them! The Buttercream is aimed for dry skin but I thinks it works for all skin types. It's one of the only scent combos I've tried that lasts until your next wash. The Body wash is £6.50 and the buttercream is £10.50.


10. My last summer must have is hair dye! Summer is where you can change up your look, get experimental and be creative. I dyed my hair red summer of 2012 and Feria Preference by Loreal is the dye I highly recommend for people going for red hair. The colour is Scarlet power P67. It nourishes, keeps hair healthy and gives intense shine and even colour. Its £5.89 from boots and is definitely my favourite boxed dye.




That's my top 10 summer must haves for 2014. I hope you enjoyed this two part blog post and I might do some more in the future.

Love,
Caitlin x

No comments:

Post a Comment