Sunday 18 May 2014

Nails! Nails! Nails!

Happy Sunday! So for the past few days I've really been into painting my nails. Not really doing any fancy nail decals or designs, just a simple paint and I've fallen in love with some colours super pretty for spring, summer or whenever really.

Pastel colours will always be a favourite for spring and brighter neons will suit summer better, but, I've been mixing it up! Brights and pastels all season long! I love mint blue and green nails for spring and summer and my favourite polish's are OPI's gargantuan green grape. It's a creamy pale blue with cool mint green undertones making it quite unique and very pretty for the upcoming seasons. Another pretty pastel polish I've been loving is Topshop's flying saucer. It's a perfect lavender/lilic purple. It's a sheer polish and not very opec however the colour is build able with multiple coats. 

More brighter vibrant colours I've been loving are Barry M's greenberry. It's a gelly hi-shine polish from Barry M so its super shiny and glossy.  The colour looks like a cool lime green in the bottle, but, on the nails its very viberent and opec. Another OPI polish in california raspberry is the perfect year long hot pink! It's a pure raspberry colour with some purple and blue undertones making it viberant but still wearable throughout the whole year. Last is an oldie but a goodie. It's Maybelline's forever strong nail paint in hot salsa. I bought this years ago and I should probably throw it away but the colour is summer in a bottle. It's a pure orange-y coral. Perfect for summertime but one I've worn a lot lately.

Who says you cant wear Neons in the spring and Pastels in the summer? 

Love

Caitlin x

No comments:

Post a Comment