Thursday 27 November 2014

Lush Haul

LUSH!

Do I have to say anything else? Halloween and Christmas lush products are my favourite! I always seem to spend so much money in Lush around this time of year so today's blogpost is going to be a collective lush haul.


Bath Bombs

So I bought a fair few bath bombs in lush and thats totally fine with me! If you're new to the whole lush experience a bath bomb simply fizzes different colours in warm bath water and some can have lots of nourishing ingredients, however, if you're a lush lover you obviously have seen the new sparkler and northern lights bath bombs out in the halloween collection. I have used the sparkler and other than changing your bath water a funny yellow-y orange-y colour it is so nourishing and makes you smell fab!
I also picked up some Christmas bath bombs but personally I prefer the bubble bars. So White and Butterbear were the only Christmas themed bombs I picked up on this visit.

Bubble Bars

Bubble bars are my favourite things to buy from lush, probably because I'm still 5 and love to play with bubbles. Basically you break off a chunk of the bar and crumble it under running water until it creates mountains of bubbles. I bought Christmas Eve, Drummers Drumming, The Christmas Penguin, Magic Wand and Candy Mountain! Plus thats only the Christmas themed bars. As for the normal bars I also bought Brightside and A French Kiss.

Bath Melts

So I've never been into the bath melts from lush even though they are literally heaven for your skin! I decided to give them a try so I picked up Melting Snowman and Star Light Star Bright.  OH EM GEE HAVE I BEEN MISSING OUT! I never released how soothing a bath melt is. My skin really feels super soft and luxurious after using them!

Anyways, I haven't tried all of the products yet but when I do I could do a follow-up post to let you all know what I thought about each thing and if I would recommend them? Leave me a comment and let me know!

Love, Caitlin x





No comments:

Post a Comment