Sunday 20 July 2014

A quick update!

Hey guys! Here is a little update for y'all. 

As some of you may know I started my new job at Benefit cosmetics and can I just say it's amazing! I love the people, the hours, the whole experience has been amazing so far. (other than being put on payroll but thats being fixed!) 

However that means my 'free summer days' are not so free anymore. Work has been crazy busy and it takes up so many hours in my day that i've neglected my blog a little more than I should. So tonight I will be writing as many blogs as I can so I cant just post them every few days! (that's the plan at least)

Because I haven't actually explained my job fully here's a break down. 
I work for benefit cosmetics in my local boots beauty hall, I work with four other amazing girls and alongside three other brands. I am a benefit BA (beauty adviser) which is just a fancy way for saying i sell stuff haha. I guess you could say I work in cosmetic retail and it's the best thing for me.


Day one of being part of the benefit team I knew I was in the right place for me! 




                                        






                            Thanks for Reading! 
                                          Caitlin x













P.S, I've just realised i've never posted a selfie on here! haha, oh well hi! x

No comments:

Post a Comment